Thursday, April 5, 2012

(Not) Forever Young

So last weekend some guy friends from home came up to visit. I, along with 3 of my Atlanta homies (girls) who are also from home hit the mean streets of Atlanta to hang out with them that Friday night. Let's just say the night turned out to be one that goes down in the books....

We got to the club around 1am. It closed at 3am. Let's just say we a whole lot happened in those 2 hours that took me DAYS to shake back. (for the integrity of all parties involved, no details will be posted cause loose lips sink ships). I, personally, didn't get sick or anything but I was exhausted. Luckily the babysitter let my son stay the night. I woke up pretty early around 8ish 9ish. Picked him up, got us some breakfast, came home, spread a towel on the floor for him in my room so he could eat and hopped right back in the bed.

When i finally forced myself to get out of the bed i dragged myself to get dressed and out of the house but i finally did it and felt somewhat accomplished!!! So, my son and I ran meaningless errands, you know just something to do to get out of the house. Boyfriend called asking about bowling later.

So my son went back to the baby sitter (both nights I went out he was already sleep by the time he made it to the baby sitter) and my boyfriend and I along with his cousin and his cousin's girlfriend went to bowl. Let me just say that I am no good at bowling. I've never came close to scoring 300. But it's something fun to do.

Sunday offered little relief. We woke up, took my son to get pancakes at the Yellow Place aka Cracker Barrel then off to Walmart for party supplies, his birthday was Tuesday. (I'll write another post about that). We both, my son and I, crashed around 6:30 and didn't wake up til 6:30 Monday morning and I was still TIRED. All because of Friday night.

That's when I realized that my body just can't take that type of partying anymore. It was fun though!!! I'm so happy I went out and had that experience with my homies.

Peace, Love and Deuces!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment